Getting started is easy!
- Receive iSpyPen Pro and open it up. In the box is your iSpyPen Pro and an instruction manual. Please reference your user manual while reviewing this detailed documentation.
- Unscrew your pen to reveal the USB.
- Charge the iSpyPen Pro via USB for 2-3 hours, the indicator light will be red while charging is taking place. The red light will turn off when charging is complete, leaving only a blue light.
- You are ready to record 1080p HD video. Simply press the control button for 2-3 seconds. The indicator light flashes blue two times. This powers the pen ON and initiates HD video recording.
- The pen will record until you click the control button to STOP recording, or until the pen runs out of battery. The pen will record for 60-75 continuous minutes per full charge.
- When the pen is ON, You can STOP recording and power the pen off at any time by clicking the control button. The indicator light will flash blue 1 time indicating that the files have saved and pen has turned off.
- To playback files simply plug your iSpyPen Pro into your computer.
- Look for the drive called iSpyPen Pro on your computer or playback device. Within the iSpyPen Pro drive you will find a “VIDEOS” folder. The “VIDEOS” folder contains all video files.
- Simply click a video file to open and play it. If you have any troubles with playback, download our free application here: ispypens.com/vlc.